Monday, February 24, 2014

Shoe Shopping is Always a Good Idea!

My weekend has passed very quick as all the weekends! But at least I have a new pair of shoe! :) In life, I know 2 things for sure! No matter what Paris and shoe shopping is always a good idea. I only did the 'shoe shopping' part on the weekend. Next time, Paris! :p



I wanted to buy them all but I still have some bills to pay and unfortunately they don't accept used shoes... So I bought the burgundy one on the left but I will go back for the other two!

For similar shopping:

  • Dr. Martens Shower Rain Boot, Burgundy $99.95
  • Dr. Martens 1460 8-Tie Boot, Burgundy $120.00
  • BC Footwear Go On, Burgundy $130.00 $90.99
  • VC Signature 'Himena' Patent Leather Chelsea Boot $295.00 $176.98
  • Acne Studios Black Patent Leather Oil Slick Chelsea Boots $660 (My Fav)
  • Sergio Rossi Two-Tone Chelsea Brogue Boot $750 $299 (My Fav.)



No comments:

Post a Comment